Re: [Peterhead] GREIG/GRIG surname -and-Diverall/Divral

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2003
      Catherine, If you come across an ANNIE [orAnne?] GREIG born in Peterhead
      1873-would you please let me know. She married William Gordon Diverall
      in 1896-in Peterhead.
      Also -a reminder that any information on any Diverall/Divral would be
      gratefuly received.
      Is there any one else yet researching this name? Betty.
    • CCI
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2003
        Hi Betty,
        I had a look at the fiche records tonight but there were only a few going as late as 1870 plus but that did'nt include Ann Greig or her marriage.
        If you have any earlier dates for Diverall that you need I'll look them up.
        Best wishes,
        Catherine

        .