Request

  • Ian Robertson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2003
      I am trying to locate references for my ancestors;
      John Robertson, born Perethad 20 Sep 1794, died ???, married Helen Ross
      (no details)
      Son #1: James Roberston, born Peterhead 2 May 1822, died 5 Sep 1901,
      Paisley, married Lilias Ross Barbour, 2 Mar 1850 in Paisley (have
      details)
      Son #2: Robert Robertson, born abt 1823 in scotland (no details)
      John Robertson's father is reported to be John Robertson, born 1773 in
      Peterhead (no details)

      Can you help me get details??

      Sincerely
      Ian Robertson