Jameson Noble

  • meggsie_aus
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2003
      Thank you very much Wade for the Census Details. It was such a
      surprise to come back for a look and see something in there already!
      Thank you, I'll check the family and see if I have recorded all of
      the children and the other details as well.

      Thank you again
      Kris
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2003
        Hi Kris,

        meggsie_aus wrote:

        > I am new to the group and trying to find who the parents of Jameson
        > Noble are. He was born 1815 Cairnbulg and married Elizabeth Duthie
        > in 1837 at Rathen.
        >
        > There is also a family story of a fishing boat called the Sardonyx.
        > Is it possible to find out about this anywhere.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Kris

        1851 Peterhead Census
        District 21, Page 10, No.31, Burnhaven
        Jameison Noble, head, mar, 35, fisherman, Rathven (should be spelt
        Rathen) Aberdeenshire
        Elisabeth Duthie, wife, mar, 33, Rathven
        John Noble, son, unmar, 12, scholar, Rathven
        Elisabeth Noble, daughter, unmar, 7, scholar, Fraserburgh
        James Noble, son, unmar, 9, scholar, Fraserburgh
        Jameison Noble, son, unmar, 5, Peterhead
        Eliza Noble, daughter, unmar, 2, Peterhead
        Joeseph Noble, son, unmar, 3 months, Peterhead