Jameson Noble

  • meggsie_aus
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2003
      I am new to the group and trying to find who the parents of Jameson
      Noble are. He was born 1815 Cairnbulg and married Elizabeth Duthie
      in 1837 at Rathen.

      There is also a family story of a fishing boat called the Sardonyx.
      Is it possible to find out about this anywhere.

      Thanks
      Kris
    • meggsie_aus
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2003
        Thank you very much Wade for the Census Details. It was such a
        surprise to come back for a look and see something in there already!
        Thank you, I'll check the family and see if I have recorded all of
        the children and the other details as well.

        Thank you again
        Kris
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2003
          Hi Kris,

          meggsie_aus wrote:

          > I am new to the group and trying to find who the parents of Jameson
          > Noble are. He was born 1815 Cairnbulg and married Elizabeth Duthie
          > in 1837 at Rathen.
          >
          > There is also a family story of a fishing boat called the Sardonyx.
          > Is it possible to find out about this anywhere.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Kris

          1851 Peterhead Census
          District 21, Page 10, No.31, Burnhaven
          Jameison Noble, head, mar, 35, fisherman, Rathven (should be spelt
          Rathen) Aberdeenshire
          Elisabeth Duthie, wife, mar, 33, Rathven
          John Noble, son, unmar, 12, scholar, Rathven
          Elisabeth Noble, daughter, unmar, 7, scholar, Fraserburgh
          James Noble, son, unmar, 9, scholar, Fraserburgh
          Jameison Noble, son, unmar, 5, Peterhead
          Eliza Noble, daughter, unmar, 2, Peterhead
          Joeseph Noble, son, unmar, 3 months, Peterhead