Re: [Peterhead] NIGHTINGALE/LANE/PEACOCK

  • ThomS708@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2003
      I have an ancestor who married a Janet Peacock in the Scottish borders I
      don't know if that is any help.
      Sue

    • dot
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2003
        Hi Sue

        Thanks for the info Re Peacock. I have not come across a Janet Peacock, but as I said I dont know about John Peacocks family before 1720, it is possible he had a sister Janet, what year are you talking about? I will keep it on file 'just in case'!

        Best wishes
        Dorothy
        I have an ancestor who married a Janet Peacock in the Scottish borders I
        don't know if that is any help.
        Sue

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Peterhead Genealogy at http://www.axs.com.au/~wsb/

      • ThomS708@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2003
          Sorry got the wrong christian name his other wife was Janet it was Margaret
          Peacock and her son was 1704 so I think she's a generation before.
          Sue