Shipmasters

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2003
      For William Leslie :

      William,
      I don't have James Rankin.....would appreciate details.

      Many Thanks..................Alex Ritchie

    • William Leslie
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2003
        Hello Alex;
        I am working on it, I needed some information from Rankin cousins who live
        in the Niagara Falls NY area. Will send Info soon.
        Regards
        William Leslie

      • Mmm16dav@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2003
        • Mmm16dav@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2003
            William and Alex,

            If you aso send the info from Netta on the boats to me either myself or
            Elizabeth will be able to provide the photos to go with them

            Margie