Re: Peterhead Aberdeen tombstones

  • Ian and Lyn Tilbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi Sue and others on the Peterhead group
      As i live on the other side of the world in Dunedin South Island New
      Zealand
      I thought some one in there travels might be able to find the following
      grave stones in Aberdeen.

      David Ken died 30th November 1863 , at 118 Skene Street , Aberdeen
      His Wife Jessie Ken [ or Davidson] died 29th April 1878 at the same address

      Someone will know where they will buried

      Lyn