Aberdeen-Old Macher-Aberdeenshire

  • george4705@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
      Wade...I failed to save pevious posts on the above....You or someone
      mentioned a date where Aberdeen was broken down into two parishes...Could you
      enlighten me on that some more or again.

      thanks,

      george

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
        Hi George,

        Sorry it wasn't me and I don't see it in the archive for this
        newsgroup. Probably from another newsgroup your in. Hopefully someone
        else in the group will know the answer.

        Regards, Wade.