Re: [Peterhead] Barbara

  • CCI
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2003
      Thanks Barbara.
      The more we get to know each others names, and the names we're searching for it will become easier I hope. That's two others apart from me that's doing the Davidson's now.
      Catherine

    • CCI
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2003
        Thanks Barbara.
        The more we get to know each others names, and the names we're searching for it will become easier I hope. That's two others apart from me that's doing the Davidson's now.
        Catherine

      • 2Barbara Croker
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
          Hi Catherine,
          Your information about the website is interesting - I'll certainly have a
          look.
          Davidson is one of my Peterhead families. Grizzel (or Grace)Davidson, born
          around 1803, married an Alexander MILNE in 1827. They have 4 children that
          I know of. One of them, Christian, born 1841 emigrated to Australia in the
          1860's and married a Scotsman from Caithness there. I am of course
          interested in the forebears of her Davidson family. Any information about
          this branch would be welcome. Regards, Barbara

          Hotmail now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
          http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_mobile.asp