Re: [Peterhead] lawson 1841/1851 census look up please

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12 3:50 AM
      Hi Rhonda,

      Gary and Rhonda Simpson wrote:

      > Hi Wade,
      > This is further to a conversation we had last July. I have finally
      > gotten the marriage certificate for Peter Lawson and Helen Davie. It
      > gave Peters Parents as John Lawson and Margaret Scott. I'm wondering
      > if you have any further info on them, or anything from the 1861 or
      > 1871 census?
      > Below is the information you sent me last year.( I save everything in
      > my not yet connected file just in case!!)
      > Thanks in advance,
      > Rhonda Simpson

      I don't have access to the 1861 and 1871 census. You will need to
      borrow those through any LDS Family History Centre.

      Peterhead Deaths
      No.105, Margaret Lawson married to John Lawson labourer, died 8/9/1862
      2h 30m am at Newfield, female, aged 69 years, parents: James Scott mason
      (dead) and Jane Scott ms Petrie (dead), cause: unknown, no medical
      attendant, informant: George Troup, present, neighbour.

      No.5, John Lawson labourer widower of Margaret Scott, died 15/01/1863 8h
      pm at Springhill, male, aged 73 years, parents: John Lawson, tailor
      (dead) and Janet Lawson ms Ferguson (dead), cause: general debility, no
      medical attendant, informant: James Lawson, son, not present, Tillymand?
      Cruden.

    • Gary and Rhonda Simpson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12 6:59 AM
        Hi Wade,

        Thank you for the death info, this will be helpful.

        Rhonda Simpson