3, 1887 births, SUTTAR,BAIN,HOUSTON

  • CCI
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003
      Hi group, Catherine again.
      3, 1887 births, none related to me.

      James Thomas Suttar
      January 6th 1887, 12hr 20 min A.M.
      8B Kirk Street, Peterhead
      sex, M
      father, John Suttar, Cooper journeyman
      mother, Catherine Suttar MS Patterson
      married, Nov 7th 1878, Peterhead
      informant, John Suttar, father present
      registered, 1887 Jan 24th
      at, Peterhead
      Alexander Robertson, registrar

      (this family on the 1891 census)
      29 Seagate Street, Peterhead
      John Suttar, head, mar, 37, Cooper, employed, born Peterhead
      Catherine P, wife, mar, 44, born Peterhead
      Bessie, dau, 13, scholar, born Peterhead
      John, son, 11, scholar, born Peterhead
      Catherine, dau, 9, scholar, born Petehead
      Margaret, dau, 6, scholar, born Peterhead
      James T, son, 4, born Peterhead

      Peter McDougal Bain
      January 15th 1887, 1hr 15 min A.M.
      48D Cowgate, Peterhead