3, 1930 deaths

  • CCI
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003
      Hi group, how are you.
      3, 1930 deaths, none related to me.
      Catherine

      Geroge Williams
      retired Police Constable
      married to Margaret Simpson
      when and where died, 1930 Nov 12th, 8hr 45min A.M.
      41 St. Mary Street, Peterhead
      sex, M
      age, 77 years
      father, James Williams, tailor (deceased)
      mother, Jane Williams MS Tait, (deceased)
      cause of death, Senelity. Arterio Sclerosis
      as certified by, J.W.E. Webster. W.B. Ch. B.
      informant, ? Williams, son (present)
      122 Mid Street, Keith
      when and where registered, 1930 Nov 20th
      at, Peterhead

      Margaret Jane Cruickshank
      married to John Cruickshank, Cooper Journeyman
      when and where died, 1930 Nov 21st, about 2hr 30 min A.M.
      61 Marischal Street, Peterhead
      sex, F
      age, 62 years
      father, James Robertson, Building Contractor (deceased)
      mother, Mary Robertson MS Mundie (deceased)
      cause of death, Natural Causes (probably heart failure)
      seen after death by James Smith W.B.C.M.
      informant, Mary Wood, daughter
      Sunnybank, Fyvie
      when and where registered, 1930 Nov 22nd
      at, Peterhead

      Catherine Suttar
      widow of John Suttar, Cooper
      when and where died, 1930 Nov 24th, 4hr 40 min A.M.
      33 Windmill Street, Peterhead
      sex, F
      age, 85 years
      father, William Patterson, Cooper (deceased)
      mother, Betsy Patterson MS Gray (deceased)
      cause of death, Bronchitis
      as certified by, James Smith W.B.C.M.
      informant, George Michie, son
      65 Loch Street, Aberdeen
      when and where registered, 1930 Nov 24th
      at, Peterhead