Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 798

  • Cvj
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi Becchi,
      The info came from the Peterhead OPR.
      You would have to hire the film out throught the Mormon's.
      Tomorrow I'll start and type out the christenings for the first half of
      1829, seamen only, then christenings for 1830, all trades except at the end
      where I ran out of time and took only seamen's names down. You'll see.

      Best wishes,
      Catherine
      new email address
      cci@...