Becchi re 1820-24

  • CCI
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi Becchi,
      The info came from the Peterhead OPR, you would have to hire out the film from the Mormon's.
      Tormorrow I'll start and type out the first half of 1829 christenings, seamen's names only, then I'll start on 1830, all trades except for the end when I ran out of time and took only seamen's names. You'll see.
      There is an Alexander Cordiner in the records.

      Best wishes,
      Catherine
      new email address
      cci@...