McKinnon, Kinloch

  • Cvj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hi group,
      Like I said in my last message my hard drive crashed and I lost all my addresses.
      A lady who was corresponding with me before Christmas I think asked me if I could find any more of the above names in the OPR, so this is all of them.

      October 27th 1825
      Alexander McKinnon sailor and Margaret Arthur borth in Peterhead.

      January 21st 1829
      Lachlan McKinnon sailor and Susan Hutton both in Peterhead.

      November 8th 1831
      James Kinloch seaman and Ellen Riach both in this parish.

      August 28th 1831 Lachlan McKinnon seaman in Peterhead had a son baptised and named John before John Hutton and James Mar.

      October 11th 1832
      Alexander Macinnon seaman in Peterhead had a son baptised and named Gordon before Andrew Arthur and John Morrison.

      November 2nd 1832
      Lachlan McInnon seaman in Peterhead had a son baptised and named Lachlan before John Hutton and Alexander McInnon.

      Best wishes
      Catherine