Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 827

  • Becchi Oesterle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2003
      I have a Isobel Forrest who married a John Wilson in Peterhead on November
      8, 1807. They had at least one child, Isobel Wilson who was my g g
      grandmother. I have no other info on Isobel!

      Becchi Oesterle
      St. Louis, Missouri - USA

      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2003
        Hi Becchi,

        Becchi Oesterle wrote:

        > I have a Isobel Forrest who married a John Wilson in Peterhead on
        > November
        > 8, 1807. They had at least one child, Isobel Wilson who was my g g
        > grandmother. I have no other info on Isobel!
        >
        > Becchi Oesterle
        > St. Louis, Missouri - USA

        Not sure if I've given you this one already.

        No.31, Christina Wilson, single, died 4th April 1860 6h am at 6/2
        Seagate, female, aged 41 years, parents: John Wilson, seaman (dead) and
        Isabella Wilson ms Forest (dead), cause: not ascertained, informant:
        William Cordiner, brother-in-law, not present, Boddam.