Questions

  • usstweedy <aabondanza@aol.Com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      Hello Group

      I'm hoping some of you good Peterhead folk can help me out.

      Does anyone know if the Buchan Observer has archives dating back to
      the early 1880's? If so, is there a e-mail address that I can use to
      have someone do a lookup?

      Also, I understand that the "Buckburn" mill is still in existence.
      If so would they have employee records dating back to the early
      1800's? If these records do exist who do I contact to research the
      records.

      Thank You

      Jim Allan

      Researching ALLAN and WALLACE