deaths 1899; THOMSON,HISLOP,BAIRD

  • Cvj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      Hi group, how are you.
      These people are not related to me, but the info might help someone.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      Alexander Thomson, pensioner
      married to; Annie Gorry McKenzie
      when and where died, 1899 May 30th
      2hr 30 min P.M.
      6 Fish Lane, Peterhead
      sex, M
      age, 57 years
      father, Thomas Thomson, Labourer (deceased)
      mother, Isabella Thomson MS ?innie (deceased)
      cause of death, ??????? 1 month, Slight ??mpl??ia 10 days
      certified by, D. Carmichael M.B.C.M
      informant, Annie Thomson, daughter and inmate (present)
      registered, 1899 May 31st
      at Peterhead
      George Morrice, Assistant Registrar

      William Hislop, Brewer & Landlord, Proprietor
      married to; Elizabeth Thomson
      when and where died, 1899 May 30th
      11 hr 30 min P.M.
      Howe O' Buchan, Peterhead
      sex, M
      age, 59 years
      father, Thomas Hislop, Leather merchant, (deceased)
      mother, Mary Hislop MS Young, (deceased)
      cause of death, Apoplexy 21 days, Puralyus?
      as certified by James Middleton M.B&CM.
      informant, James ?????, son in law (present)
      when and where registered;
      1899 May 31st
      at Peterhead
      George Morrice, Assistant Registrar

      Alexander Baird, Farmer
      married to; Catherine Thomson
      when and where died,
      1899 June 1st
      1 hr 10 min A.M.
      1 Ware Road, Buchanhaven, Peterhead
      sex, M
      age, 65 years
      father, Alexander Baird, Farmer, (deceased)
      mother, Barbara Baird MS Davidson (deceased)
      cause of death, Carcinoma of ???icalglands 6 months
      informant, John Baird, son & inmate (present)
      where and when registered;
      1899 June 1st