1871 deaths, MUTCH,MACKIE,GAMACK

  • Cvj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      Hi group,
      These deaths might help someone, I thought the Davidson was mine.
      The handwritting is'nt very clear, so I've spelt it the best with some ???.
      Good luck,
      Catherine

      Ann Mutch
      widow of John Mutch, ? carpenter
      when and where died,
      1871 April 27th
      7 hr 30 min P.M. (can't read the address)
      sex, F
      age, 85 years
      father, James Davidson, Labourer (dead)
      mother, Jane Davidson MS Bremner (dead)
      cause of death, Gradual decay, no medical attendant
      informant, John ???????, grandson, present
      when and where registered,
      1871 April 28th
      at Peterhead
      James Lyall, Registrar

      Alexander Mackie, Lamplighter
      married to, Elspet Ma????
      when and where died,
      1871 April 27th
      5hr A.M.
      23 North Street
      sex, M
      age, 53 years
      father, Alexander Mackie, Crofter, (dead)
      mother, Barbara Mackie MS Lou?w?rd
      cause of death, ????? 2 months
      as certified by James Anderson, Surgeon
      informant, Christina? Mackie, daughter present
      James Lyall, Registrar, witness
      when and where registered, 1871 April 28th
      at Peterhead
      James Lyall, Registrar

      Ann Gamack
      widow of James Gamack, Labourer
      when and where died, 1871 April 28th
      9 hr P.M.
      11/2 Longate
      sex, F
      age, 80 years
      father, Charles Lawrence, Tailor (dead)
      mother, Margaret Lawrence MS Yule (dead)
      cause of death, Dyean???? 4 months
      as cert. James Anderson, Surgeon
      informant, Jemima? Mutch, grand daughter, present, inmate
      registered, 1871 May 1st
      at Peterhead
      James Lyall, Registrar