1931 deaths, NEISH, FORREST,MITCHELL

  • Cvj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      Hi group,
      3 deaths from 1931.
      The Forrest is my family. Anyone related to any of the names in the Forrest death please contact me.
      Best wishes
      Catherine

      Robert Neish, Draper (master)
      married to Joanna Robbie
      when and where died, April 12th 1931
      2hr 54 min P.M.
      33 York Street, Peterhead
      sex, M
      age, 61 years
      father, Robert Neish, farm servant (deaceased)
      mother, Isabella Neish MS Watt (deaceased)
      cause of death, Carcinoma of lower limb
      as certified by G. C. Taylor. MD, Ch, B ???
      informant, Robert Neish, son (present)
      51 King Street, Peterhead
      where and when registered, 1931 April 21st
      at Peterhead

      John Forrest, Rope & Sailmaker (master)
      married to;
      1. Margaret Gibson
      2. Johanna Maria Reid
      where and when died, April 22nd 1931
      3 hr 30 min A.M.
      The Burgh Hospital, Peterhead
      usual address; 83 Queen Street, Peterhead
      sex, M
      age, 65 years
      father, John Forrest, Sailmaker (master), deaceased
      mother, Mary Simpson Forrest MS Ross, deaceased
      cause of death;
      Chronic Nephritis, Myrcarditis, Impackted fracture of left feumur
      informant, William S. Forrest, son
      83 Queen Street, Peterhead
      where and when registered, 1931 April 22nd
      at Peterhead

      Robert Mitchell, Crofter
      married to, Mary Ann Shirran
      when and where died, April 21st 1931
      11 hr 30 min P.M.
      East Dens, Peterhead
      sex, M
      age, 66 years
      father, Alexander Mitchell, farmer, (deceased)
      mother, Elspeth Mitchell MS Ogilvie (deceased)
      cause of death, Bronchitis 1 month, Syncope
      as certified by W.F.G. Scott. LRCPS
      informant, Robert Alexr. Mitchell, son
      616 King Street, Peterhead