Re: [Peterhead] Re: Joan Ogston Davidson

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      Ivo wrote:

      > Hi Betty,
      > The family with a Joan Ogston Davidson born 1908 died 1908
      > father, Joseph Davidson, (parents of Joseph, John Davidson and Joan Ogston)
      > mother, Catherine (Kate) Butler
      >
      > Joan Ogston Davidson
      > single
      > when and where died, 1908 4th Dec, 2hr P.M.
      > 3 Union Street, Peterhead
      > sex, F
      > age, 11 months
      > father, Joseph Davidson, seaman
      > mother, Kate Davidson, MS Butler
      > cause of death, Whooping cough, Bronchitis
      > informant, Joan Davidson, grandmother, present, 8 Union Street
      > when and where registered, 1908 Dec 5th
      > at, Peterhead
      >
      > Catherine

      Thanks for re-sending your e-mail!-we're snowed in today-good day for
      genealogy!
      Joan Ogston baptise Jan. 1831 in Peterhead was daughter of John Ogston
      [sea Captain] and Williamina Anderson. There is a marrige for her on the
      IGI 30 Nov. 1850 to John DAVIDSON. They had a son Joseph b. 15 April
      1867 Peterhead.-Seems like yours?
      The Ogston connection is on my husband's side.His mother's sister -[his
      aunt] married a Charles Webster whose mother was Joanna Sophia Ogston.
      dau of Robert Ogston & Sophia Anderson. Robert was a brother of Joan
      Oston. Betty.