Bessie Forrest & Catherine Thompson

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hi Fiona, thanks for your message.

      I don't think they are related other than being next door neighbours.
      On the census extract, the address 67A Marischall St has a thick black line
      dividing the three women's names who live there, as all the other families
      who lived at the other addresses.

      Mary Fraser
      Bessie Forrest
      Catherine Thompson (sorry the P looks like an old style S)

      Best wishes,
      Catherine