RE: [Peterhead] Digest Number 816

  • Fiona
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      Hi,"Ivo"
      You say that Bessie Forest was your Gt Grandmother. There is a Catherine
      Thomson living with her, I think she was an informant at a birth of one
      of my Peterhead family who moved to Aberdeen, (The Stephens and
      McWilliams, )and a possible connection lay between the families.
      Is there any connection between Catherine and Bessie that you know of?
      Regards,
      Fiona,
      Homepage found at
      www.homepage.ntlworld.com/fiona.poulton/index.htm