Re: [Peterhead] John Barclay Davidson & Joseph Davidson

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2002
      Hi Betty, thanks for your reply.

      No my Joan Ogston, and I have her death cert. her parents were John Ogston
      (seaman) and Margaret Calder.
      Joan was 47 on the 1881 census, so she was born about 1834. On her death
      she is 89, so her birth is about 1832, but it is'nt on the IGI.
      But Ogston is not a common name, so maybe down the track they could be
      cousins or something.

      Many thanks again and Merry Christmas from Australia.
      Catherine.