Seamen's Lists

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2002
      Hi Catherine

      I didn't realise when I asked you for the Stewarts that it would involve you in so much work - thank you very much for taking the trouble. I agree that Hawthorn was a lovely name, but I'm not sure he was one of my family - in fact, I was relying on the witnesses to tell me who was who, and I think Alexander and George are more likely.

      My aplogies for the delay in replying, but I have been lucky enough to have a couple of weeks in Australia.

      Thanks again, Catherine,
      Judy