Re: [Peterhead] Filing System

  • William Leslie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2002
      Hello Ed Campbell;
      My advice is to buy a good Family Tree Maker Program, Family Tree Maker,
      Generations etc. All you have to do is fill out the forms on the screen, and
      the program puts people in the correct relationship.
      I too am searching for ancestors in Longside, mine and yours must have
      crossed paths at some time. it is not such a big place.
      I am searching for information on my gg grandfather, John Leslie born about
      1800 in Longside. My great grandfather James Leslie, and my grandfather,
      William Leslie were born in Longside. Let's compare notes.
      Regards
      William Leslie