FW: [Peterhead] Seamen's Ticket numbers

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Hi All,

      Thanks Catherine for sending this information to the group. I've got a
      couple of different numbers and I've added the year born to the ones I have.

      If anyone has a connection to those below, then I have the Seaman's Ticket
      and/or a crew agreement for them.

      Regards, Wade.

      Ivo wrote:

      104371 Robert Martin No.106371 born 1831
      114266 John Marshall born 1829
      549634 John Marshall born 1828
      131039 John Matthews No.131139 born 1796
      273750 James Matheson born 1829
      22578 James Middleton born 1825
      195157 William Middleton born 1831
      131162 Alexander Middleton born 1797
      101247 Alexander Middleton born 1797
      129376 Andrew Milne born 1818
      135683 Robert Milne born 1802
      48212 William Milne born 1812
      44245 William Milne (I have 44246 born 1820)
      45759 Keith Milne born 1813
      101237 Farker?? Milne (Forbes) born 1831
      186396 Alexander Mitchell No.106396 born 1817
      107056 George Mitchell born 1795
      110203 Alexander Moir born 1825
      106394 David Moir born 1823
      195181 William Morrison born 1814
      67336 Maxwell Morrison born 1822

      CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify AMCOR immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of AMCOR.