Re: [Peterhead] Sea related jobs

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      Hi Alex, thanks for your message.
      I have so many people related to the sea, I took the names from the OPR and
      posted them, maybe they would help someone else also.
      Before the census in 1841 there was no real way of finding out about
      people's jobs and the OPR does'nt have many death's, so if they died before
      1841 your stuck.
      These years are years their children were baptised, hence how I got their
      jobs.

      Best wishes,
      Catherine