Re: Beagrie name source

  • mr_beags2002
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 23, 2002
      -Hi Sam, I just happened to stumble across your message 1248 about
      the Beagrie origins.
      I have just started looking and got as far as 1740 (ish)
      Could you tell me more about your article eg the book it was in,
      where it is and the date as I think it in the late 1500's
      I have been looking at the IGI and am now struggling to get any
      further back and thought I might try for the begining instead.
      You can also get me on mr_beags@...

      Regards Jim