Re: [Peterhead] Milnes & Davidsons

  • 2Barbara Croker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2002
      Dear Alex, and anyone else who might be able to help,
      I read your discourse on Lairs and their registers. I'm not having much
      luck finding deaths for a few of the above members, so I'm wondering if Lair
      registers are a better way to go. Are they alphabetical or do you have to
      know the date of death? The ones I'm looking for are the deaths of:-
      Alexander Milne, b. around 1802 Peterhead (St. Fergus)
      Grace (Grizzel) Milne (his wife (nee Davidson) born around 1805.
      James Milne, b. 1839 (their son)
      Elizabeth Milne (his wife)b. 1837

      Barbara