Keans

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2002
      For Lyn Tilbury :

      Hi Lyn,
      Don't know if you've gotten your M.I. information from Costitution Street Cemetery yet but, here's some information which may be useful to you :
      It's ALL the Keans buried in Constitution Street........

      Christina Kean Aged 66 Died Jan.23rd.1906 Buried Jan.26th.1906
      Robert Kean Aged 75 Died Feb.19th.1912 Buried Feb.22nd.1912
      Joseph Kean Aged 67 Died April 20th.1931 Buried April 23rd.1931

      The reference is F481 which, I guess, might be the Lair Number.

      Alex Ritchie

    • i.l.tilbury
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2002
        > Alex Ritchie

        > Good Evening Alex, it wet and cold tonight in Dunedin.
        >Thankyou so much for the Kean Details
        > I had some of it but not all.
        > Its funny but a good few years ago the Aberdeen Council sent me the Lairs
        > It said there were only two named Robert and Joesph, now you have got
        Robert wife