Re: [Peterhead] Davidson family

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2002
      Hi Barbara,

      2Barbara Croker wrote:

      > Hi Wade,
      > I wonder if your Joan and John Davidson are connected to my forebears,
      > William DAVIDSON who married Barbara CREYK in 1803 at Auchterless,
      > Aberdeen?

      I'm not connected to Joan and John Davidson, I was passing on
      information. I couldn't tell you if they are connected to yours or not.

      > I cannot tell whether a person born in Auchterless Aberdeen, would
      > have been likely to get married in Peterhead to a man born in
      > Peterhead. Can you or anybody else enlighten me? Barbara

      Yes it is possible. Have you looked at the marriage record on the OPR?
      It could give more information, it sometimes gives parishes of the
      married couple. The Peterhead OPR film can be borrowed through any LDS
      Family History Centre.