Robert & John OGSTON

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      Hi Alex, Thank you very much for the information on the above 2 seamen.
      I can add a little-John's wife was Williamina ANDERSON.Marriage Feb.16
      1823 Peterhead.
      Son Robert m. Sophia ANDERSON Nov.3 1856 in Lonmay.
      How do I get a record of Lair E252 [John Ogston] -and- is the Death
      certificate information you included sufficient to request a copy of
      Robert's death?-if so is Aberdeen the appropriate office to mail the
      request?
      Robert Ogston is the grandfather of one of my husband's uncles.
      Betty.