Peterhead seamen--OGSTON

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2002
      I have 2 OGSTONS in our family tree who went to sea.
      John OGSTON, in the 1841 census age 45, ship master and in 1856 on his
      son's marriage certificate was recorded as a Ship's Captain [deceased]
      Robert OGSTON-son of the above John is on several records described as
      a seaman.
      Any connection to anyone?
      Any further information would be gratefully received. Betty.