Memories

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi All,

      I've just uploaded a file to the following address, it is the memories
      of Mary Strachan's life in Buchanhaven during the 1900's. Thank you to
      Andy Anderson for sending this to me.
      http://users.bigpond.net.au/phdgen/memories.html

      For a history of Peterhead Football from 1946 to present visit:
      http://www.peterheadfitba.co.uk
      It is a book written by George Ritchie, titled "Mine Eyes Have Seen the
      Glory". It gives many names and photos of people associated with
      Football in Peterhead.

      Also have a look at George's memories of growing up in Peterhead "Half
      Time & Hurdy Gurdy Holidays".

      Regards, Wade.
    • Donna Callaghan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
        Wade Buchan wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I've just uploaded a file to the following address, it is the memories
        > of Mary Strachan's life in Buchanhaven during the 1900's. Thank you to
        > Andy Anderson for sending this to me.
        > http://users.bigpond.net.au/phdgen/memories.html

        Thank you Andy and Wade (and Mary). I have enjoyed reading this and it
        is great information to keep.

        Donna
        Australia