Re: [Peterhead] davidson

  • Cathi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2002
      Jim,
      Philadelphia would be correct for Ninian's line of Davidson's. Ninian came
      to the US in 1896. I got this off the 1910 federal US census. It appears
      that your tracking the wrong John Davidson. Ninian's father (John) was a
      flesher. I had gotten this information off the marriage certificate for
      John and Helen (Allan) Davidson.

      Please email direct or maybe we could get into a chat room.
      Cathi