Re: [Peterhead] allan, wallace and davidson

  • Cathi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hi Jim,
      It's wonderful to hear from someone who has actually heard of the name
      Ninian Davidson and a back door cousin at that! I also reside in the states
      Virginia. My name is Cathi Davidson Clarke.

      I could really use any information on the Allan's and Wallace's. The only
      thing that I have on the Allan's is Helen Allan's parents and siblings,
      their date of births and a few date of deaths. On the Wallace's, I have
      Helen Allan's father, William married to Helen Wallace. I've been able to
      identify 3 other siblings for Helen Wallace and I believe her father was
      William Wallace married to a Chisholm.

      As far as the Davidson side, there were 2 Ninian Davidson's born in Scotland
      in 1873. The one that you have identified in Dundee is incorrect if your
      looking for the son of Helen Allan and John Davidson.

      Please contact me at cdclarke@... and I'll send you the
      information that I currently have on Davidson's, Allan's, and Wallace's.
      This also includes sources and IGI numbers. It's quite a bit of info.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Regards,
      Cathi