CONSTITUTION STREET CEMETERY

  • litnz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2002
      Can i please call on the group to help if they can.

      In the Constitution Street Cemetery, there a grave the Family of
      Robert Kean
      I have a photo but his name is the only one i can make out
      The one beside it has the name Birnie on it

      Is there someone in Peterhead can go and find it and tell me what it
      says please

      Lyn Tilbury
    • Alex Ritchie
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2002
        For Lyn Tilbury :

        Hi Lyn,
        I might be going up to Peterhead in a couple of weeks time. I
        can check it out for you if you like.
        Do you have a Lair Number or an approximate location in the
        Cemetery ?

        Alex Ritchie

      • Mmm16dav@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2002
          Hi,

          I can help if you are not in a hurry as at present I am in the States on
          holiday. I return 26th of this month.

          Let me know where in Constitution Street unless someone can help sooner.

          Regaards,

          Margie Beautiful Cruden ay nr cold Peterhead!!)

        • Hazel Holt
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 20, 2002
            I can help out, I am off work this week and could go check it out as I also need to find a grave in constitution street. If you could let me know where to look it would be a help. If not I could find out where it is if you give me the details of the person.

            Hazel