Re: [Peterhead] 1870 deaths A to L - LEGG

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2002
      Hi Patricia,

      Patricia Lehnerz wrote:

      > Wade, I am new to the list, however did find your website and one of
      > my relatives! Thank you so much. ;~)

      Welcome to the list.

      > Legg George Saint 1870 1870 191 Legg, George Webster

      No.191, George Saint Legg, single, died 3/12/1870 4h am at 8/1 Queen
      Street, male, aged 6 weeks, parents: George Legg, slater and Sarah Legg
      ms Webster, cause: blank, informant: George Legg, father, present.

      > Legg Helen 1827 1865 89 Kerr, John /Milne

      No.89, Helen Legg married to George Legg, slater, died 28/6/1865 4h 45m
      pm at 58/2 Queen Street, female, 58 years, parents: John Kerr, farmer
      (dead) and Chistian Kerr ms Milne, cause: a) Chronic Bronchitis had for
      sveral months b) Alb? had for two wweks c) tubercular abcess, informant:
      George Legg. husband, present.