1870 deaths A to L - LEGG

  • Patricia Lehnerz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2002
      Wade, I am new to the list, however did find your website and one of my relatives! Thank you so much. ;~)

      I just found this message, #765 from the list. Hope this information is still available.
      **Hi All,

      If you would like further details for any of these deaths then please let me
      know the name and reference number.

      Note: please do not repeat the whole of this message back in your reply. Do
      not reply to my home e-mail, as I'm still having problems.

      Regards, Wade. **
      Would there be further information on the following?

      Legg George Saint 1870 1870 191 Legg, George Webster

      Also from your website, I found this entry under the death index. Would there be further information on her?
      Legg Helen 1827 1865 89 Kerr, John /Milne

      My family interests are: LEGG, WEBSTER, MESS, MUNDIE, KERR and WILL from Peterhead, Longside, St Fergus, and Old Deer.

      Thank you for any information you can give me.

      Patricia in Arizona USA

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2002
        Hi Patricia,

        Patricia Lehnerz wrote:

        > Wade, I am new to the list, however did find your website and one of
        > my relatives! Thank you so much. ;~)

        Welcome to the list.

        > Legg George Saint 1870 1870 191 Legg, George Webster

        No.191, George Saint Legg, single, died 3/12/1870 4h am at 8/1 Queen
        Street, male, aged 6 weeks, parents: George Legg, slater and Sarah Legg
        ms Webster, cause: blank, informant: George Legg, father, present.

        > Legg Helen 1827 1865 89 Kerr, John /Milne

        No.89, Helen Legg married to George Legg, slater, died 28/6/1865 4h 45m
        pm at 58/2 Queen Street, female, 58 years, parents: John Kerr, farmer
        (dead) and Chistian Kerr ms Milne, cause: a) Chronic Bronchitis had for
        sveral months b) Alb? had for two wweks c) tubercular abcess, informant:
        George Legg. husband, present.