Re: Welcome to Peterhead

  • granny clerihew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Hi the people I am researching are from the Methlick area & I remembered that Methlick was not too far from the Blu toon.and perhaps some one would bve able to help.

      Ancestor William Milne dec 1894 spouse Ann Taylor

      I understand that they are intered At Methlick.

      I donot know his d.o.b/ have been unable to trace his reputed father or his mother

      William could be my grt grandfather.

      Any help would be appreciated. A former n.easter now aust

      Lynn. Clerihew