New Member - Strachans

  • andy_auk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2002
      Hi All

      I've just joined the group and have rekindled my interest in family
      history after a few years.

      I have managed to gather quite a large number of details over the
      years on Buchanhaven Strachans, Bruce's & some Buchans - most coming
      in from St Combs/Corskellie.

      My Direct ancestors are Andrew Strachan (Wallum's of Roneheads)
      married Sarah Strachan (of Andrew Strachan/Sara May - Buchanhaven) -
      their son Andrew Strachan (Uncie) was my grandfather.

      I have lived in Glenrothes, Fife for many years since leaving
      Peterhead in 1968.

      Wade, its quite a while since we last communicated - we had a mutual
      friend in Bill Nichol.

      Look forward to joining in the group.

      Andy Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2002
        Hi Andy,

        Welcome to the group. good to hear from you again.

        Regards, Wade.