Re: Booth, Sutherland

  • David Wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2002
      From: <Rogerboothrsb@...>
      To: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>

      Almost one year ago a message was posted re Booth and I saved it in my file
      to reply later. Well this is really late.
      The parents of my grandmother Isabella Stichell Sutherland were Jessie
      Robertson and George Booth Sutherland who married in Peterhead 1872..
      Jessie was listed as a widow on the 1881 census. I do not know the origin of
      Booth but assume that it relates to one of George's ancestors. Any leads?

      Regards

      Dave Wallace