William Abernethy & Jean Birnie

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2002
      I have just received the Will of my GGG grandfather, Alexander Birnie
      (bap. Jul 15, 1777 d. Jan.15, 1855 Peterhead). Alexander was married to
      Fanny (Frances) Henry (Hendry).

      Details in the Will mention a daughter Jean (Jane) Birnie, b. 1820
      Peterhead, wife of William Abernethy, of the Coast Guard Service at
      Buckie. I have been unsuccessful locating a marriage or children of
      William and Jean.

      I would appreciate hearing from anyone who may have information of this
      couple.

      Linda Adam
      Ontario, Canada