Re: [Peterhead] Is there an 1841 or 1831 census

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Hi Cindy,

      I'm not sure if you have had a reply to this yet. No census exists for
      1831, but you can borrow the 1841 census through any Latter Day Saint
      Family History Centres.

      I have the section which covers men at sea from the 1841 census.
      Distict 10, Page 16, Queen Street
      James Warrander, 15, Seaman's Ap, Y

      So, I would suggest looking in Queen Street for parents.

      Regards, Wade.