Deaths, 1882

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      Hi group,
      These deaths were on the pages I took from Scotlandspeople known before as Scots Origins.
      Hope they help some one. Sorry about some ???, but the writing was tiny.
      There's some more to follow
      Catherine

      1882
      WHEN AND WHERE DIED
      13th February 1882, 7hr AM, 20 or 26 Roanheads, Peterhead
      NAME AND SURNAME
      William Strachan (single)
      SEX M
      AGE 10 months
      PARENTS
      James Strachan (fisherman)
      Jane Strachan MS Geddes
      CAUSE OF DEATH
      Measels 14 days, as certified by James Stephen M.D.
      SIGNATURE OF INFORMANT
      James Strachan (father, present)
      WHEN AND WHERE REGISTERED
      February 13th 1882, Peterhead, Alexander Robertson, Registrar

      WHERE AND WHEN DIED
      13th February 1882, 7hr AM, 17 Tolbooth Wynd, Peterhead
      NAME AND SURNAME
      Margaret Wilson (single)
      SEX F
      AGE 4 years
      PARENTS
      Alexander Wilson mason (Jour)
      Margaret Wilson MS Henderson ?????
      CAUSE OF DEATH
      Croup 3 days, as certified by James Stephen M.D.
      SIGNATURE OF INFORMANT
      Alexander Wilson father (present)
      WHERE AND WHEN REGISTERED
      February 13th 1882, Peterhead, Alexander Robertson, Registrar

      WHERE AND WHEN DIED
      12th February 1882, 9hr 20 min, PM, 5A Constitution Street, Peterhead
      NAME AND SURNAME
      John Ogston (single)
      SEX M
      AGE 1 year
      PARNETS
      John Ogston joiner (Master)
      Jessie Ann Ogston MS Strachan
      CAUSE OF DEATH
      Gingivitis Unknown, as certified by Pat Jamieson
      SIGNATURE OF INFORMANT
      John Ogston father (present)
      WHERE AND WHEN REGISTERED
      February 13th 1882, Peterhead, Alexander Robertson, Registrar