Re: Mitchell ancestors (plus 2nd cousin link to Cobban, Penny & Schivas)

  • royflett
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
      Iain

      I have some information on William Mitchell and Sarah Sangster. I
      don't have a John Mitchell as a son but haven't followed this line. I
      do however have another child to William and Sarah:

      Sarah Mitchell baptised 24 May 1810 Aberdeen.

      As John Mitchell was alive in 1881 in Peterhead, it should be
      possible to check his death. I assume from your id that you live in
      Edinburgh with access to Register House.

      Roy

      --- In Peterhead@y..., "baffledofedinburgh" <iainwright@b...> wrote:
      > My gg grandfather was John Gilchrist Mitchell, who was a fish curer
      > of 21 King Street. (30/4/1818 - April/May 1896). His wife was
      Grace