Trout

  • betty miles
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2002
      While reading a book called A History of the County of Grey by
      E.L.Marsh, I came across a few paragraphs about a Trout family
      originally from Peterhead. The father and two sons owned a saw mill near
      the town of Meaford (Ontario, Canada). No dates were mentioned, but this
      would have been in the 1840's or '50's. The only Christian name
      mentioned was that of Peter, one of the sons. I have the book on loan
      for a few more days if anyone would like a look up.
      Betty