Re: [Peterhead] Diane Shivas-Crosby

  • Donna Callaghan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2002
      Del,

      I have also been looking for the current email address for Di Crosby. A
      friend found an old message of hers on a message board and thought I
      would be interested. I found the email address of a Di Crosby in NZ
      through google, but that person did not reply.

      Below is the old message board email I have.

      Donna
      Australia