Diane Shivas-Crosby

  • del.watson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2002
      Does anyone have contact with a Diane Shivas-Crosby who has done quite a bit
      of research into some of the families at Peterhead? Apparently her father
      came from there
      Del

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Peterhead Genealogy at http://www.axs.com.au/~wsb/

    • Donna Callaghan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2002
        Del,

        I have also been looking for the current email address for Di Crosby. A
        friend found an old message of hers on a message board and thought I
        would be interested. I found the email address of a Di Crosby in NZ
        through google, but that person did not reply.

        Below is the old message board email I have.

        Donna
        Australia